megawriter

I am Meg Moseley. Meg, a writer. Seeking the real God in the real world.

Monday, August 14, 2006

To Florida and back to my cave

I've been neglecting this baby again. I haven't been home a lot lately, and when I've been around, I've been writing like crazy. Just not on the blog.

A couple of weeks ago we drove down to Florida for a nephew's wedding. After the festivities, some of us went to the beach. I was happy to change from my glad-rags to regular clothes and be barefoot again.

This shot is of our two sons and our son-in-law. If you think the waves don't even look big enough for boogie boards, you're right. But wasn't the sky pretty?

We had a great time and I even did some book research on the way home, but I'm glad to be home.

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good job! You posted a picture!
Will you send me some of the pictures that came out okay?
Thanks!

Cindy

 
At August 14, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger michael snyder said...

Sounds like fun. And you've got a handsome, manly brood there.

 
At August 14, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Lindi said...

I agree with Michael. Handsome guys!!!
Okay, I see a pattern forming here. Your next post will be titled
"Asheville and back to my cave"

Am I on the right track?

 
At August 14, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Yes, Cindy, I'll send some pics. Thanks for stopping by tonight--it's fun to communicate in person as well as online. Kinda like old times, huh?

Thanks, Mike. I agree that they're handsome and manly, although I wish one of them wasn't quite so hairy. Oh, well.

And Lindi, yes! You see the pattern. Your analytical mind is good at seeing patterns and such. And that reminds me, I need to ask you about a plot problem....

 
At August 16, 2006 8:02 AM, Blogger Deeanne Gist said...

I love the beach. Actually, I love water--lakes, swimming pools, movie stars [insert banjo music].

And you're fellas were lookin' mighty good. I'm guessing if you don't like motorboats, you don't get into the ocean either? Did you even put your toe-sies in??

 
At August 16, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Sure, I'll put my toe-sies in. I'll even wade right up to my knees! Isn't that brave of me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home