megawriter

I am Meg Moseley. Meg, a writer. Seeking the real God in the real world.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Suzan's satire

My friend Suzan Robertson has written a little satire about classic literature versus the church-lit version of being P.C. Check it out. I'll bet you'll enjoy it, unless you're Joshua Finney.

A few days ago Suzan lent me a pile of good books, as she often does. I tend to read three at once, which scrambles my brain, but I suppose a little scrambling is good for creativity. The current three are Jolie Blon's Bounce by James Lee Burke, When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin, and Saint Maybe by Anne Tyler. Very different stories, very different styles, but I'm enjoying all three.

1 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 9:53 PM, Blogger Lindi said...

I loved Saint Maybe.
Haven't read the others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home