megawriter

I am Meg Moseley. Meg, a writer. Seeking the real God in the real world.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Off to Colorado

I'm off to the Colorado Christian Writers Conference this morning. (Yeah, so why am I blogging?)

I've got a book by Adam Sexton for airport reading (Master Class in Fiction Writing or something like that; not sure of the title) and comfortable shoes. I'm looking forward to a reunion with my good friend Sherrie Lord, who put me up to going.

If I have internet access there, I might find time to check in, now and then. Or not. See you sometime soon!

4 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Deeanne Gist said...

Have fun!

 
At May 21, 2007 8:57 PM, Blogger Lindi said...

Hi Marg,

How was the conference? Tried calling you today but got no answer. Hope to see you tomorrow night.
Miss you!!

 
At May 22, 2007 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, so how was it? you should defintely blog to tell us all, so you don't have to send a dozen different emails!

 
At July 02, 2007 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by to visit another Georgia writer. Blessings on your week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home